Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using the Etihad Cargo Website, you agree to accept, without modification, limitation or qualification, the terms & conditions contained herein (the "Agreement"). You represent and warrant you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and to use the Etihad Cargo Website in accordance with all terms & conditions herein.
Where Etihad Cargo is used, it refers to Etihad Cargo as a division of Etihad Airways PJSC
Etihad Cargo attempts to ensure that the information contained in the Etihad Cargo Website is as accurate as possible. However, inaccuracies may arise from time to time. Etihad Cargo accepts no responsibility for any errors in the information contained in the Etihad Cargo Website.
The Etihad Cargo Website contains, inter alia, information about the products and services of Etihad Cargo or a third party is offering. This information and all other material on the Etihad Cargo Website is provided in good faith. By using the Etihad Cargo Website, you agree and acknowledge that Etihad Cargo may update, change or amend the Terms & Conditions and Customer Care Policy and/or other information provided on the Etihad Cargo Website at any time without advance notice.
Changed Terms & Conditions will become effective, once posted on the Etihad Cargo Website, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through the Etihad Cargo Website. You should re-read these Terms & Conditions every time you visit the Etihad Cargo Website to ensure that you are aware of all the relevant Terms & Conditions. Accordingly, your continued access and use of the Etihad Cargo Website, after any change is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Terms & Conditions.
While Etihad Cargo uses all reasonable endeavors to make the Etihad Cargo Website and associated services available, Etihad Cargo cannot guarantee that they will operate continuously or without interruption.
Etihad Cargo makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the Etihad Cargo Website or the contents and, to the fullest extent permissible under the law, disclaims all such representations and warranties.
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, the Etihad Cargo Website is solely at your own risk. Etihad Cargo makes no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus-free nature of such software.
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstance is Etihad Cargo responsible for any direct or indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of or inability to use the Etihad Cargo Website whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via the Etihad Cargo Website.
When using the Etihad Cargo Website you agree:
• to use them solely to determine the availability of products and services offered by Etihad Cargo.
• not to deface, alter or interfere with the front end "look and feel" of the Etihad Cargo Website or the underlying software code.
• not to take any action which will impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Etihad Cargo Website or related infrastructure.
• to all of our terms & conditions of purchase, including, but not limited to, full and timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with all rules concerning availability of fares, products, or services. All fees, assessments, charges, taxes and duties arising out of use of the Etihad Cargo Website are your sole responsibility.
• not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the Etihad Cargo Website, nor to upload any material that contains any computer viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or equipment.
• not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, libellous, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise unlawful material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication.
• not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals' privacy rights.
• not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Etihad Cargo Website or any private or member account areas on the Etihad Cargo Website, nor to impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person.
• not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may neither infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of Etihad Cargo nor any of our associated companies or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may create any liability on the part of Etihad Cargo.
• violate this Agreement or any applicable legislation in any other manner.
If Etihad Cargo considers that you have breached any of these terms & conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using the Etihad Cargo Website, Etihad Cargo reserves the right to:
• warn you that you have breached these Terms & Conditions, and ask you to stop such conduct;
• delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you;
• take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to, and preventing you from using the Etihad Cargo Website;
• report your activities to an internet service provider or relevant authorities;
• take legal action against you.
All content of the Etihad Cargo Website is subject to copyright.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Etihad Cargo Website.
Etihad, Etihad Cargo and any other product or trade names of Etihad referenced in the Etihad Cargo Website are our trade marks or registered trade marks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Air Waybill Tracking service is available in the public area of the Website. Tracking system is indicative of information about and status of a shipment.
Membership on the Etihad Cargo Website is provided to Etihad Cargo partners whom Etihad Cargo has established a legal contract with or for Freight Forwarders who has an active account with Etihad Cargo and Etihad Staff. Enrollment in the Etihad Cargo Website acknowledges the acceptance of all Terms & Conditions.
Workflows provide the facility for Freight Forwarders and Shippers to use automated requests to relevant business groups within Etihad Cargo. These workflows are provided both within the members’ area and in the public area. By using the workflowed requests the user agrees to abide by the Terms & Conditions.
This section provides access to the press releases by Etihad Airways. Content can be quoted and referred however, must not be altered in it’s meaning or misquoted.
This section provides access to the Electronic Direct Marketing (e-DM) flyers released by Etihad Cargo. Content can be quoted and referred however, must not be altered in it’s meaning or misquoted.
Image archive and requests
An archive of images relevant to Etihad Cargo and Etihad Airways is provided in the Media Centre. A user has the option of requesting a High Resolution of an image through the ‘Request high quality photo’ link using a web form. A valid reason for the use of an image must be provided in the web form. Etihad Cargo and Etihad Airways related images must not be distorted, changed, abused or misused in any means.
An archive of videos relevant to Etihad Cargo is provided in the Media Centre. Windows Media Player plugin on the Internet Browser is required for the playback of the videos.
Contacts and Addresses
Contacts information and addresses of Etihad Cargo Worldwide offices and relevant Etihad Staff members are available in the ‘Our Offices’ section. This information is updated from time to time. However, Etihad Cargo does not take any responsibility for the inability to reach the contacts or unavailability of the contacts.
For all services and content, supported internet browsers are IE8 and 9, FireFox 13, Chrome 19. Etihad Cargo does not take any responsibility for non-availability of the Web Page in an Internet Browser.
The carriage of cargo by air will be subject to the Conditions of Carriage of the carrier concerned. With respect to our flights, please read our General Conditions of Carriage.
The carriage of cargo may also be subject to the applicable Warsaw Convention 1929 or the Montreal Convention 1999, and other applicable legislation, which may limit or stipulate the carrier's liability in certain circumstances.
The Conditions of Contract on the AWB are the legal basis between the Carrier and the Shipper/Consignor and refer to the Conditions of Carriage. With respect to our flights, please read our Conditions of Contract.
As a condition of use of the Etihad Cargo Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of the Etihad Cargo Website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms & conditions.
The Etihad Cargo Website may contain links and pointers to internet sites maintained by third parties. Etihad Cargo does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links and pointers are included for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third-party links and pointers.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Etihad Cargo Website, or if you have any complaints about any of the services provided by Etihad Cargo please contact us (contact information are provided in the Web Site in the ‘Contact Us’ section)
Your use of the Etihad Cargo Website and the Etihad Cargo Terms & Conditions is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Etihad Cargo reserves the right to bring proceedings to the courts of the country of your location.