We take the handling of pharmaceuticals very seriously. Using specially-designed temperature-controlled equipment, we transport pharmaceuticals in the quickest possible time, adhering to the highest compliance guidelines.
In recognition of our high standards, we were the first carrier in the Middle East to be awarded IATA’s Centre of Excellence for Independent Validators (CEIV) certification in Pharmaceutical Logistics.
Key highlights of this service are:
- Prioritised ground handling and loading, typical time of 60 minutes to the cooling facility.*
- Temperature-controlled storage (+2⁰C to+8⁰C / +15⁰C to 25⁰C)
- Dedicated pharmaceuticals customer service team
- Pre-cooled thermo blanket protection to and from the aircraft
- Temperature-controlled cargo hold in the aircraft
- Trained and experienced ground handling
- Convenient connections to over 83 destinations
- 22 QEP certified stations