What does the FlyCulture service include?
Our FlyCulture service will provide you and your customers:
- Dedicated pallets
- Cool room storage at the temperature required
- Confirmed booking on requested flight (only higher priority is live animals or human organs/remains)
- Contact with an onboard courier or agent
- No stacking of items on top of each other
- Requesting positioning of our aircraft close to the Abu Dhabi Cargo Terminal for major and high value shipments (over $10m)
- Minimum cut off times for delivery to origin; agreed when size of shipment known
- Enhanced handling
- Pre-alert messaging from origin and destination
- Monitored through the Abu Dhabi Cargo Terminal by a dedicated trained Etihad Cargo handling team
- Confirmation from destination of arrival in good order
- Priority delivery at destination
The following table shows how the FlyCulture service compares to our General Cargo and FastTrack products, which can also be used for lesser valued items.
If your shipment is large enough to require a freighter aircraft, we will provide a seat for a courier to accompany the valuable shipment. We will also provide a single Economy ticket for the courier to return to the same origin (subject to availability).